Saturday, October 15, 2011

Falling Apart?.....Feels like it!

I'm trying to get started, but every time I get up after one mishap I get struck down with another!  Here's the list so far  :  the stomach thing fixed with antibiotics, followed immediately by the usual Spring allergy in eyes, nose and ears so that I could barely see where I was going indoors let alone outside on the road; that straight way led onto what I have now : the worst cold I can remember : for three days I haven't stopped sneezing, blowing, moaning and have a cough that could shatter glass...in brief, I feel like I'm falling apart!  I don't seem able to get a clear 'run'!

In spite of all this, I have hopes of making another start with training in the coming week.  I hope the odds are not too long!

Edit, Monday, 17/10/11 :  Saw GP & now have bronchitis.  There goes another week!
Edit, Thursday, 20/10/11 :  Still out of action! 
Edit. Friday, 28/10/11 :  Bronchitis improving;  maybe next week?

4 comments:

  1. You sound like you've caught Liz's cold. But you weren't in Melbourne! Get well soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better. Bronchitis is horrible, I know. I'm a Pom! I'm sure you don't feel like running, walking or even blogging. Perhaps the onset of Spring (where has it gone?)will clear away the Winter blues.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe now that the sun is shining and there's definitely the warmth of Spring in the air you will make a full recovery. I do hope so. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope so too, strewth! Hoping to get out next week....unless I get another 'kick in the head'!

    Yes, lindsey pedals, on the way up again!

    ReplyDelete