Friday, July 29, 2005

'Medium' Pace Run

45 minutes "medium' pace; I took "medium" to mean just push a bit harder than an 'easy' run; ran total time of 46.49 so as to round off at total of 6.5km...i.e. 23.04 out & 23.45 back.....avg. 7.1 min/km. I'll have to check this out with 'W' to see if he approves of my interpretation of "medium"! Windy again on the return.

Mr. LL had another fainting spell yesterday; ambulance to High Dependency Unit, Bowral Hospital; I stayed all afternoon; Cardiologist kept him overnight on heart monitor; home today; seems fine again; seeing cardiologist Monday. Main thing...we're together again!

I felt I had to do my runs both yesterday & today (not selfish, I hope) but it does help lift feeling depressed & teary.

I have to go to Sydney tomorrow, so will take that as a rest day.

10 comments:

  1. i hope mr LL is feeling better...

    i definitely don't think you were selfish to go for your run, you still have to look out for yourself (mentally and physically)...

    i hope you both have a good weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sorry to hear about Jim, I hope that you both recover quickly.
    May Sydney be a relaxing time for you . . . and the news from the Cardiologist good.
    Your CR family is sending lots of positive vibes
    Carolyne
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor Mr LL. I hope he feels better soon, and doing your run is definitely the right thing to do. Always a good stress reliever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about Mr LL. I hope all is well. CJ is right - lots of positive vibs and thoughts coming your way right now. I know it can be hard to do but you must remember to look after yourself, both physically and mentally, at difficult times. Thinking of you, J

    ReplyDelete
  5. CB, give my best wishes to Jim. Don't wear yourself out doing all his share of work around the house (especially filling up the troughs). I think 7min/km is a good medium pace run. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi LL, focus on the important stuff girl. Best wishes to Jimbo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. All our best to both of you. Keep running :-)

    sfG

    ReplyDelete
  8. Best wishes to Jim, LL.

    And also best wishes to you. I've spent a fair bit of time in hospital in the past, and it's always taken a tough toll on my family. Take care of yourself as well as Jim.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope all is well with Mr LL.

    Thinking of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hope everything goes okay - please take care. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete