Thursday, July 21, 2005

The Morning After the Day Before!

....and never felt better! No headache! Actually feeling 'really alive' for a change! We had such fun....talking, eating, laughing most of the day, all of which goes well with more than a few very good red wines!

So out early this morning 9:00am (?) for 45 minutes of easy jogging; superb day here (4 in a row) without a breath of wind, not a cloud in the sky...just warm, glorious sun. Hope all the Vic . bloggers are getting some of it too. It's so good to be alive & still enjoying being alive!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that you are none the worse for wear, LL. And your previous post gave me the best laugh I've had for ages!

    Do you think they have tuff tarts down here in Victoria - is it best to try and meet some, or to avoid them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wholeheartedly agree with your prescription LL.
    I had a fantastic night of talking laughing and wine drinking with Owl, Jen and Skizzik before the GCM and woke up feeling better and more positive than I have in ages.
    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 9am can be called early morning, I'm' sure of it. :)

    Toe running is what Geoff suggested to me to improve my thuding footstrike, nothing else seems to work so far, but this has. Still I have to learn to run normally and lighter for my longer runs where toe running is impossible, it's really difficult!

    ReplyDelete