Sunday, April 05, 2009

Last Long One...

....and a bit of a struggle to boot! Dead legs don't run! And that's what mine felt like this morning.

Program : 18km...last 8km at Marathon Pace....i.e 7:45

Results for last 8km : Time = 1:05. AVG Pace = 8:08 (too slow).
AHR for each lap = 64%; 72%; 74%; 72%; 74%; 75%; 74%; 78%.

Reads like I wasn't trying! I was, but getting nowhere. As a result I now have 2 days off to get some spring back into these aching legs. Seeing a movie (or 2) seems like the way to relax, so tomorrow we'll see "Easy Virtue" which has had some very good reviews.


Distance today = 18km
For the week = 47.5km

3 comments:

  1. A couple of days off will do you the world of good LL. Enjoy the movies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you tell us what you think of that movie. It's on my list. We went to see Duplicity the other night and found it quite exciting. Enjoy your little well-earned break.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See! I told you you should have seen Duplicity.

    I hear Easy Virtue is almost as good as Gosford Park.

    Get those legs sorted. I don't want to be waiting longer than 6 hours on Sunday week ;)

    ReplyDelete