Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Running on Grass....

This morning, when the weather looked like rain, I decided to do the session in the soccer field where the car was parked so that I could make a quick exit if rain happened. It didn't! Very overcast & cold. Warmed up with a few stretches & drills before starting.

Program 1/2 to 3/4 hour lower aerobic....70 -75% of MHR.

I did my run today going around - how can you go "around" a rectangle? - going 'rectangle-wise' in Renwick soccer field.

Time = 45 minutes.
Distance = 5.4km
AHR = 74%; MHR = 85%.

On every 2nd short side I ran stride-outs but have no idea of how many because I lost count!

4 comments:

  1. Good to see your mathematical ability is up to the usual standard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best for your SMH Half preparations LL. You don't let the grass grow under your feet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You shouldn't run on drugs LL.... oh, you meant that kind of grass....

    :)

    ReplyDelete