Wednesday, May 05, 2010

A Bit of This and That.....

I skipped, as in didn't do, today's track session; I also took Monday and Tuesday as rest days after my Canberra RRF Half Marathon effort which is in the process of being recorded as an Australian age category record and 3rd fastest world same age category!

Today I did 4.5km which included :  some drills & strides, jogging, walking and a few sprints uphill...keeping in mind that the SMH Half Sunday week is a hilly course.  All easy!

It wasn't very nice out either; rain to start with, then wind and finally some sun.  Autumn is here!

I'll do some cross training tomorrow, stationary bike if the weather stays bad, and a tempo run on Friday by which time I should be back to normal 3-day running program.

3 comments:

  1. Quote: "I wasn't very nice out there either......" Watch out for that "cross" training tomorrow LL -tee hee!! But on a more serious note you are a superstar Norma - what an amazing result - 3rd fastest in the WORLD in your age group and an Australian age record - oh wow, I am so privileged to know you. WOO HOO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ruth! Correction made! I probably wasn't very nice out there either!

    ReplyDelete
  3. See you at SMH Half LL. I didn't think you would be running after doing Canberra on the weekend.

    ReplyDelete