Saturday, November 09, 2013

On the Road Again!

This morning I took myself back to the streets in Renwick.  I'm tired of the soccer field but also wanted to see how my knee reacted to the hard surface.  Happy to say there were no problems at all!

A short time ..... Only 40 minutes and as much walking as easy jogging. I can't help but notice how quickly I become out of breath.....so unfit, but hoping that by perseverance I'll one day, not too far off, get back to good form.  That's the aim.

  Very happy to see my little doggie friends in Scarlett Street hadn't forgotten me, but raced out, jumped up and down and joyfully trotted some distance beside me just as if I hadn't been away at all!

Pleased to have made a comeback of sorts!

TODAY........ON ROAD 40 minutes.

5 comments:

  1. That's great news! And you beat today's rain. Won't be long before you get your breath back. Quiet breathing helps when overtaking your competition!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It his a good feeling when you get back to the familiar paths after being away from them for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is good to get back to the familiar paths after being away for a while.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sure has, Rob! Hope you're doing well.

    ReplyDelete