Monday, November 21, 2011

Sunday's Sunset!

Sunday's sunset

...if only the trees hadn't been blocking the big ball of fire!  Nevertheless, the orange glow inside the house made me look outside at what I first thought might be a distant bushfire.  Instead, a magnificent sunset, though the photos don't do the sight justice.

This week : more easy, low heart rate running :

Monday    :    6km easy

Tuesday     :   6km + few drills

Cows sleeping in the rain!
Wednesday  :After listening to the 'bad me' for two hours moaning "it's raining, it's too wet and misty, I need a rest day,  how much nicer to curl up with a book etc. etc", the 'good me'  gave  'bad me' a resounding whack over the head and that's how we both got out at 11:00am and did today's run in a fine, misty rain, enjoying it as much as did these cows with their calves in the paddock!

9km....Yeah, did it!

Thursday:   6km...and a good soaking in the rain!

Friday    :    8km.....hills hidden behind a screen of mist and light rain; perfectly lovely weather for a run!

Saturday  :  6km.....fine and sunny for a change. 

Sunday     :  12km.....sunny and windy.

Total for the Week  =    53km.....even if I say so myself..... for me this was a very good week!

3 comments:

  1. Hope you recover quickly from the lump on the head.

    Great sunset!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, recovered Ewen...not a large bump. Probably many more to come!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least the rain makes the grass green and the cows happy!! Great running LL:)

    ReplyDelete