Wednesday, May 07, 2014

Cross Training + Strength

Stationary Cycling :

10 min easy
10 min Tempo
10 min easy.

Seems I'm not improving fitness, for the bike anyhow!  I'm still on F6....the lowest fitness level according to heart rate on completion of the session.  At least I can't go any lower!

Mine are this colour too!
This morning I bought new runners from the Australian distributor of the Hoka One One, based here in Mittagong.  The reason for this outrageous spending is that in recent months, training on road, I feel my knees and lower back are taking a beating.  The most cushioning is what attracted me to the brand after careful research online, having worn the Hoka Bondi some time ago.  They had better be worth the cost!!  Overly expensive I think and can't be shipped from overseas...Hmmm!

  I feel like I'm on stilts and, being afraid of heights, this is not a good thing!  Will report on them after tomorrow's run.



Tempo Run tomorrow......in new "Conquest" Hoka One One!



No comments:

Post a Comment