Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Seize the Day ~~~

.......trusting as little as possible in the next day!

Difficult to 'seize the day' considering I could hardly see it through the heavy fog! 

I got myself out as I promised myself I would, knee taped and prepared for the worst...i.e having to call a halt with knee pain.  Though there were twinges of pain while I jogged, I kept a steady jog going with barely 100m ahead visible firstly through fog and at around 3km, through fog and rain.  It was eerily quiet going through Renwick streets where weather had all but halted work on the new housing, except for the occasional tapping of a hammer and the zap of those nail 'staplers'?echoing through the fog from the invisible rooftops. 

Today's 7km.

Today, 7km in 56 min...with a few walk breaks and some knee discomfort.
AHR 72%;  MHR 82%

2 comments:

  1. Good to hear you and your knee made it through the run. Enjoy a sleep-in tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete