Sunday, February 06, 2005

Long Run w/Marathon Pace

B'Gosh! But it was a glorious mornin' this mornin'!! Very cool breeze, sunny, not a cloud in the sky and I swear I could see Centre Point Tower in the distance!!!

24km with middle 20km @ marathon pace, except on the steepest hills where I slowed down somewhat!

Really enjoyed the run, being shorter than usual and only spoilt by coming across a bad accident amongst a group of about 50 'bikers', (who pass me every Sunday), where one had skidded off the road, awaiting the ambulance & police. Very friendly group to speak to, but those bikes!! Huge, shiny, colourful monsters that I'd give anything to have a ride on!!

Anyhow, that's it for this week : Total of 64km

3 comments:

  1. Another good week over LL and a week closer to Canberra. I am really looking forward to the 50k. I've got my head around it now - I think "50k" not "Marathon".

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you wouldn't be dead for quids. What a day! I'll take you for a ride on my 1400 one day LL - you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a date!! I hope a 1400 is one of those sparklingly, big, fast, thundering, beautiful monsters that roar past me down the mountain every Sunday! I get chills up & down my spine at the very sound of them approaching!!! LL

    ReplyDelete