Saturday, August 07, 2010

She's not the only one to have her photo in the papers!

I had a visit from a photographer and journalist from the "Sunday Telegraph" yesterday for an article about taking part in Blackmores Sydney Running Festival Marathon.  Why they'd land on me, I can't imagine!  Could it possibly have something to do with my age? 

We went to a nearby soccer field and all I had to do was run towards the camera...but I had to do it a million times from different angles...or so it seemed!  It was quite amusing and good fun.....each time the photographer was ready, he'd call out: "Right. Go for it!" and off I'd trot.  These were followed up with a couple of portrait
shots of me leaning languidly  - I nearly typed 'seductively'  -  against the fence railings....just like a real star!

It's to be in tomorrow's Sunday Telegraph, I think.  Be quick because I might buy all editions!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure that seductive was the right word! We don't normally read the tele, but tomorrow we might just have to sneak a peek :)

    ReplyDelete