Thursday, July 30, 2009

A New 10km Course




I took a different direction for today's run; close to where I usually run but I don't think I've ever explored the area before. Very pretty on dirt, through bush, on quiet roads & finishing with a couple of rounds in the soccer field to get the numbers up to 10, which I thought would never come! Not back to 'normal' yet, so the final few kilometres were a bit of a struggle....but it's done!

I wore the Nike Vomero trainers today, felt comfortable & well cushioned; one of the 8 pairs according to Ewen that I have hidden under the bed! Well, it's not 8....it's only 6!!

Track session tomorrow...Oh, what a feeling!!

10km
Time 1:15
AHR = 118 (75%)
Avg. Pace 7:31.

1 comment:

  1. That's because you were wearing one pair! Lucky Jim can't bend low enough to look under the bed.

    I like the look of the new course. I hope Mr G-armin didn't get lost.

    ReplyDelete