Monday, April 22, 2013

17 Weeks to ACTVAC Half Marathon ~~~~

That's where I'm planning to be on August 18!  After so many false starts over recent months, I can only set a far off date as a goal and then hope to be fit enough to get there and run well.  What is known as "wall of the chest pain" (Costochronditis) has kept me on and off running for far too long so today, after resting the blessed thing for several days (recommended treatment) with absolutely no improvement, I've decided to ignore it as much as I can and pick up where I left off.



Worry won't stop the bad stuff from happening it just stops you from enjoying



Starting easily with a couple of drills, 5km from Renwick to Inkerman Road and back, including a couple of walk breaks.
AHR 78%; time 41 minutes.

Today's 5km


Maybe another 5km+  tomorrow and for the remainder of this week.

For today....   5km

No comments:

Post a Comment