The first Report Card is for today's 1500m Time Trial.
The second Report Card is for "Six Foot Track - The Slower Version"!!
1) Motivation - 9/10 - good for such a hot, humid day.
2) Comprehension - 9/10 - knew well what was to be attempted.
3) Accuracy - 7/10 - is able to do better, but not today!
4) Feedback - 10/10 - provided excellent feedback including all splits.
5) Neatness - 9.5/10 - the whole session was completed (but during a hot part of the day).
Report Card for SFTSV:
1) Planning - 10/10 - planning was done to perfection.
2) Forecasting - 9.5/10 - almost perfect weather.
3) Digestion - 4/10 - digestion is a bit ordinary - needs work.
4) Neatness - 9/10 - only fell down once.
5) Determination - 11/10 - yes, marks higher than 10 are possible.
6) Significance - 10/10 - a very significant day that will be long remembered.
7) Success - 10/10 - 100% successful in all ways.