Sunday, October 01, 2006

Day 8 - "Losin' It"

....the start of today's run was marked by a wattle tree. 2km out & 2km back to the same tree, but I stopped at the wrong one, about 20m short of the full distance! I said it would have been a 4km PB, but Ewen says there's no proof...suppose I have to concede he's right, but with less than 20m to go, I still had 1 minute 15 seconds left to beat the last Tempo Run...reckon I would have done it!

Program : 4km Tempo Run (a hard day). After 10 minutes warm-up & stretches, 4km at a "solid pace".

Picked the wrong tree to finish at! Losin' It for sure!

From Motion Based.......

Distance = 3.83km

Time = 26:22.

10.2kph; 6:54 Pace.

92% MHR; 84% AHR.

4 comments:

  1. You aren't losing it LL, all wattle trees look the same to me too ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love your cartoon characters. It must be such fun writing up your blog and matching the appropriate pictures. That jolly garmin never lets you get away with missing the extra 17m!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like time we got you to a track for a 4km TT.....no wattle trees there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL Luckylegs.

    I was swimming 25 meter laps not 25 laps. I think I would just about collapse after so many laps.

    One day though......

    wt :-)

    ReplyDelete