Thursday, October 12, 2006

Day 5 - Vampire's Kiss!





.....with both sides of my neck padded, a vampire could easily have been responsible for this new "look"!

Improved today, after my GP removed the stitch where the biopsy was done last Friday & gave it a good thump...not really, just a gentle squeeze! I'm not looking forward to having surgery on this side as well, but better out than in, I suppose. What a mess!

Today's Program : "A Whatever Day".

I did the Pilates DVD & some of Ewen's 'form drills'....anything that didn't require sticking my neck out!

A very hot day in Mittagong....has to be well over 30 degrees; cooler I hope for the runners at FF on Saturday.

Run well, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. oooh sounds sore!

    Hope you get better promptly.It's a shame we won't get to see you or Ewen at FFFTM.
    Next time
    R2B

    ReplyDelete