Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Day 11 - The Hills Have Eyes.

......well, Motion Based has eyes even if hills don't & shows that I can't count properly in the second set! This session on the MB Player looks quite weird! I'm wondering if the MB Player showing the running red dot can be put onto a blog? In the meantime..........

http://trail.motionbased.com/trail/episode/view.mb?episodePk.pkValue=1456948

Program : Hill Repeats (a hard day) & has to be done with good form.

Warm-up.

2 Sets of 5 reps. on the short hill; 7 mins break.

1 Set of 3 reps. on a long hill (i.e. the bitumen road leading down to
the oval, but I had to run up it!), looking for a distance that would
take 1 min. 30secs. to run.

Ironmines Oval.....had it all to myself again.

Warm-up incl. some drills, stretches & strides.

2 Sets of 5 on the short hill....Done.
7 minutes break.
1 Set of 3 on the long hill.......not knowing exactly where to start, each of these took around 2 minutes. Start shorter next time.

Warm-down: didn't do the usual slow jog; instead I sat on some rocks & enjoyed the view & the warm sun for about 15 minutes.

As usual, I enjoyed this session & hope it was done with 'goof' form!


1 comment:

  1. Goof form LL? I'm sorry, I think I have an exclusive on that!

    ReplyDelete