Saturday, October 20, 2007

Another Grasshopper Day.....




.....but not cycling like this handsome fella!


While in "repair" mode I went to another soccer field where the grass was thick & spongy. This seems to make jogging a little more difficult when feet sink into the grass & having to lift legs more than usual, but I imagine it would be good exercise for ankles. Wore #3 Frees so practically barefeet.


Program : For 40 minutes, Walk/Jog : 1/3 minutes .

AHR = 110bpm (74%). Distance = 4km.

3 comments:

  1. I call barefoot #1 Frees :)

    Thanks for being goof enough not to find any mistakes in my 1000th CoolRunning post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the PM on the forum LL. Have fun working on the grass!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a dead grasshopper at Harajuku Station today. Poor thing decided to land among a few thousand milling feet. Didn't stand a chance. I gave him a burial on the train tracks, about as much dignity as we could offer under the circumstances.

    Your photo would suggest that you shouldn't face the same dangers. Happy grasshoppering.

    ReplyDelete