Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Getting Closer & Closer All the Time!



Back to Bowral cycle paths for today's session.

Program : 7km

4k easy warm-up + 3km @ 7:25 pace. Optional few extra kms afterwards as warm-down.

Don't look at Garmin at all during 3km!

I stuffed up, of course! Afraid to find out later I'd run slower than 7:25 pace, I ran all the faster!

4km warm-up in 30:56. Pace = 7:50

3km in 21:31. Pace 7:08....that's the 'stuff up'! Laps 7:10; 7:06; 7:12. AHR = 112 (75%).

2km warm-down included some strides & a few drills.

I should have done strides before starting. I felt more 'awake' & energetic after doing them than I did during the entire earlier session!

Today's distance = 9km

4 comments:

  1. Good luck Sunday , Sorry I will not be there

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's almost time to reap the rewards of all the training, and finding it's been worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's almost time to reap the rewards of all the training, and finding it's been worth the effort.

    ReplyDelete