Sunday, October 26, 2008

Longish run



A few pics from the top of Range Road...


Medium Aerobic Run (79%), 14km. Run a negative split.

For the first time in a long while I decided to run out/back along Range Road, and I was glad I did. The views from the top are wonderful & overlook all the surrounding countryside. I parked the car near a gate outside one of the properties to look as if it belonged there should someone decided to break in!

Lots of cloud cover on the run out, but hot sun on the return. Nevertheless, it was my best run (going by how I felt) for this week which hasn't been too bright! Forgot to wear a cap & was sunburned in spite of wearing sunscreen.

7km out in 54 minutes. AHR 66%; MHR 79%
7km return in 51 min utes. AHR 78%; MHR 86%

Negative split? YES SIR!

1 comment:

  1. Good run LLs. Superb views from up on Range Road :)

    ReplyDelete