Sunday, June 14, 2009

Tempo Run....Hard!

........sure was hard, but it was supposed to be & wasn't more so than I'd expected it to be. Once again no one in sight at Chev track. I'm so lucky to have the use of this venue....and all to myself!

Program : 2km warm-up. Short rest. Then 4km 'hard'.

Did all of the above! Results, I think, were OK & I 'ran like the wind' as I was told to; trouble was there was very little wind today!

Distance = 4km
Time = 24:58
Avg. Pace = 6:14; Max. Pace = 5:09
AHR = 134 (86%); MHR = 149 (96%).
Laps = 6:25; 6:08; 6:13; 6:10

Distance for today = 6km

Distance for this week = 39km


1 comment:

  1. Found your blog and caught up with your running via your entries. Great job on getting out there and getting it done day after day. Hope the foot pain has an easy answer.

    Amy
    www.runnerslounge.com
    blog.runnerslounge.com
    Amy@runnerslounge.com

    ReplyDelete