Friday, March 12, 2010

Tempo Run ..... 10km

1.5km warm-up.

7km in 44:14
Avg. Pace 6:19; Best 5:06.
AHR 123 (78%); MHR 131 (83%)
5k split 31:30; 2km in 12:35

1.5km warm-down.


Virtual Partner was set for 6:20 pace and we were going along comfortably, almost hand in hand until I was stopped for a chat by one of the volunteer hosts who just happened to be leaving the local radio station in Radio Road. In the meantime VP, who stops for no one, raced ahead and by the time I got going again he was 50m in front of me, so the race was on to catch and pass him. I did that by running harder than I'd intended and finished about 15m ahead of him. A good run!

2 comments:

  1. When I installed a new virus program with "Parental Controls" it wouldn't let me freely view your blog.

    Now that parental controls has been removed, I can read your blog again.

    ReplyDelete