Friday, January 07, 2011

Birds Gonna Fly......

</p><p><br><br>Image by <a href=FlamingText.com

......but I'm gonna run!!  Deep water running again.

Henley Brae Pool:

5 min warm-up....incl. drills!
70 min steady running
5 min cool down....with stretches
TOTAL 80 min.

As always no one else at the pool, so I can look stupid and funny doing my drills and not have to worry that someone might think I was more than just a little crazy!  I wore my aqua shoes today for a harder workout and used foam dumbells (belonging to Henley Brae pool) one in each hand just under the surface as one might do if running on dry land.

Gosh!  This made for a much tougher session as I had to punch arms and work legs at the same time...good upper body workout as well as running!

To all.......









No comments:

Post a Comment