Monday, February 07, 2011

What a Change!

Just over a couple of hours what joy!  The cool change came through yesterday afternoon; the dogs went for their usual walk for the first time in a week; Mr LL and I had a smile on our faces.....also for the first time in a week!  I had, not one, but two blankets on the bed last night to snuggle down under; the fan was turned off and the most wonderful cool breeze came through the windows all night!  Oh joy!  Oh bliss!  And all day I've had to wear a pullover, socks instead of bare feet and long pants instead of shorts.  Oh Bliss!  Oh Joy!

May it stay at 16 degrees, as it is now, forever!  Shame today was a non-running day for me.  However, it was a profitable day in another way: being taught how to use our new TV!!  I didn't realize I was quite so dumb until we bought this at the weekend!

Here's hoping for the remainder of the week to stay cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment