Friday, March 08, 2013

Puff! ~~~ Puff!! ~~~

 When, Oh when, will my breathing return to normal?  This morning was a little humid, but nice breeze and no sun..... could be more rain.  I chugged along taking more and longer walk breaks than previously this week.  I just get out of breath too easily.  However, I console myself by thinking that anything, walking, jogging or whatever, must bring about improvement eventually.  I hope it will happen quickly, having committed to running Lake Ginninderra Park run Saturday week!  What have I done?

From Renwick, almost same streets as I've been using this week.  Lilly's pups raced to the gate for a cuddle but no sign of Lilly herself.  She must be happy being made a fuss of in one of her several homes!


Today's Puffing 8km!

Couple of drills...
8km Jog/Walk
Few stretches.....standing, not wanting another bull ant bite by sitting in the grass!

For Today   8km. 

No comments:

Post a Comment