Friday, February 28, 2014

A Misty Morning ~~~~~

I didn't run this morning, but I did do a walk instead.  I'm sure that walking is good at any time but more so now when all I'm doing is trying to recapture lost fitness.

Started from home, to school, through Renwick and home. A grey day to match the grey roofs in Renwick.  Every house, and there must be several hundred by now, has a grey roof!  I can't  imagine why this is.  Why not an occasional blue or green or even a few of the red roofs of Sydney?

 Could it be a Landcom ruling that every single house has to have a roof in shades of grey?  Or could it be something more sinister like providing a camouflage from aliens hovering over us in space?  Whatever the reason, and there surely has to be one, it certainly makes for dull viewing even from ground level.  I'll try to remember to take a snapshot tomorrow.  Suppose I could call Landcom and get an answer there.

Today :  1 hour brisk walking

No comments:

Post a Comment