Saturday, April 30, 2016

Permission to Run/Walk Granted! ~~~~~

Yesterday, Physio gave the nod to walk/easy run which I did this morning at Bowral Parkrun.  What a joy to be moving again... running very slowly but, nevertheless, it was moving faster than I've been able to do for the past 7 weeks since tearing 1.5 hamstring muscles off the tail bone, which leaves me with 1.5 good muscles same leg! However, to avoid further injury, strengthening exercises have to continue ad infinitum, but I'm okay with that because it allows me to return to what I love doing best.


Bowral Parkrun ( #52 for me) 5km
Run/Walk in 40:54
Age graded 78.48%
TE 4.9 ...Highly Improving...I should think so!



No idea what was so funny unless it was that I'd had a fun run!

With one of our fast juniors!



2 comments:

  1. You must be her inspiration! 4.9 TE is huge. Don't improve too fast or you might blow a valve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm being very careful! I've blown 2 hamstring muscles; a valve would mean "lights out"!

    ReplyDelete