LL's Blog

My Blog is about my training, running and a few other bits & pieces that happen along the way.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Sunday, September 04, 2016

Long Run ~~~~~ Diamond Fields Road.

Program today: 10km

Ran along Diamond Fields  Road starting at the Highlands School and back to school 5km out &  5km back.

After yesterday's really tough Bowral Parkrun in awful conditions, I started to feel tired at around 7km but jogged on to finish the 10km on my program.  Not long now till Blackmores 9km Bridge Run on September, 18!



Posted by Unknown at 4:33 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

ACTVAC Half Marathon 2015, Canberra.

ACTVAC Half Marathon 2015, Canberra.
On the way to a half Marathon World Record W85-89, 2015

NYC Marathon, 2003

NYC Marathon, 2003
Carrying Australian flag, NYC Marathon, 2003!

31:18 5km, Sept. 2012

31:18 5km, Sept. 2012
"She Beat Me! 5k in 31:18, 2012

Blog Archive

  • ►  2018 (83)
    • ►  August (7)
    • ►  July (12)
    • ►  June (8)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  February (10)
    • ►  January (12)
  • ►  2017 (165)
    • ►  December (11)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (5)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (17)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ▼  2016 (181)
    • ►  December (14)
    • ►  November (24)
    • ►  October (10)
    • ▼  September (12)
      • Tempo Run ~~~~~
      • Road Intervals ~~~~~
      • Road Intervals ~~~~~ 1000m
      • Sydney Running Festival ~~~~~
      • Easy Run ~~~~
      • Chev Track ~~~~
      • A Slow Tempo Run ~~~~~
      • Just Drills ~~~~
      • Track that didn't happen! ~~~~~~
      • Long Run ~~~~~ Diamond Fields Road.
      • Bowral Parkrun ~~~~~
      • Another Easy Distance Run ~~~~~
    • ►  August (10)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (14)
    • ►  April (5)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (19)
    • ►  January (11)
  • ►  2015 (166)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ►  October (14)
    • ►  September (14)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (11)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (10)
    • ►  March (17)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2014 (193)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (12)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (10)
    • ►  August (16)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (12)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (20)
    • ►  January (18)
  • ►  2013 (162)
    • ►  December (10)
    • ►  November (7)
    • ►  October (15)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (7)
    • ►  June (19)
    • ►  May (24)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (26)
    • ►  February (13)
    • ►  January (14)
  • ►  2012 (236)
    • ►  December (19)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (26)
    • ►  September (25)
    • ►  August (13)
    • ►  July (20)
    • ►  June (26)
    • ►  May (29)
    • ►  April (18)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2011 (157)
    • ►  December (16)
    • ►  November (5)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (12)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (12)
    • ►  April (4)
    • ►  March (19)
    • ►  February (22)
    • ►  January (20)
  • ►  2010 (132)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (15)
    • ►  October (3)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (4)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (16)
    • ►  March (18)
    • ►  February (15)
    • ►  January (17)
  • ►  2009 (211)
    • ►  December (18)
    • ►  November (21)
    • ►  October (21)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (18)
    • ►  July (11)
    • ►  June (17)
    • ►  May (16)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (22)
    • ►  February (16)
    • ►  January (19)
  • ►  2008 (158)
    • ►  December (21)
    • ►  November (8)
    • ►  October (16)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (4)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (23)
    • ►  February (21)
    • ►  January (25)
  • ►  2007 (244)
    • ►  December (22)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (20)
    • ►  August (21)
    • ►  July (27)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (17)
    • ►  April (23)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (23)
    • ►  January (16)
  • ►  2006 (267)
    • ►  December (26)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (20)
    • ►  September (27)
    • ►  August (27)
    • ►  July (23)
    • ►  June (24)
    • ►  May (30)
    • ►  April (13)
    • ►  March (15)
    • ►  February (17)
    • ►  January (23)
  • ►  2005 (322)
    • ►  December (17)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (32)
    • ►  September (34)
    • ►  August (31)
    • ►  July (22)
    • ►  June (28)
    • ►  May (28)
    • ►  April (22)
    • ►  March (29)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (31)
  • ►  2004 (22)
    • ►  December (22)

Popular Posts

  • Day 10 - SMH Half Marathon, Sunday, May 21st
    The Nightmare! Even though I'd asked for a wake up call at 6:00am, Sunday, I found myself looking at the clock just about every hour, on...
  • And Another Day...
    A week has passed as if it's been one long, dark night, but I cannot stay with this disappointment forever, so it's time to force my...
  • A Longish Run with Photos!
    28km along the same dirt road & fire trail as with Ewen last Sunday. Cool start 22 degrees; yesterday 37 degrees! I walked some of the i...
  • A Track Race in Canberra - 2 in fact!
    This morning, Friday, I ran from the motel in Lyneham along a cycle track to Lake Burley Griffin & took some pics! A very enjoyable run ...
  • Canberra Marathon, 2008.
    ....I'm very pleased to be able to say I did NOT look like this at any stage of Sunday's marathon....or so I hope, because I have de...
  • Up, Up and Away!
    to Melbourne tomorrow for the Marathon on Sunday! Thanks for all good wishes....I need them! But I expect the very best of myself and the...
  • The Attack of the Killer Rooster!
    I hardly ever think about what might be the way I die even though I realize it's a definite at some stage! But today, I truly believed I...
  • Light Track Session
    10 minutes warm-up - stretches - drills : Done! 4x70m strides - Done! 4x200m @ 9:20/mile pace (i.e. 1:09.6/200m) : Results :- 1:1...
  • Gold Coast Half Marathon, 2009
    .......................from the 22nd floor. My aim for each of this year's runs is to try to better the times for the same events of 200...
  • 3km Time Trial
    As usual, I wasn't looking forward to this session! It was hard even though I held back from starting too fast which I normally do &...

LL's Blog

My Blog is about my training, running and a few other bits & pieces that happen along the way.

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Featured post

Starting New Progam ~~~~~

Finished the 6 week 5km training, more or less keeping to it, taking a few extra rest days than recommended.  Today I'm starting another...


Canberra Marathon 2006

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

LL's Blog

My Blog is about my training, running and a few other bits & pieces that happen along the way.

Total Pageviews

Popular Posts

  • 11th Marathon...
    Australian Record W80 ..........well, that's #11 done and I'll be able to claim an Australian Record for W80 Marathon with a time...
  • What is Wrong?
    ....and here we go!  Today I saw an orthopaedic surgeon.  He needs for me to have an MRI.  He's pretty well ruled out arthritis be...
  • Canberra Half Marathon.....
    I'm taking a couple of days off training and instead just walking my two puppies each afternoon before starting my next training program...
  • Breezy Morning Run ~~~~
    Much less windy than yesterday! Few Short Inervala Warm-up 6x30secs/30secs RI 4x3.5 minutes Cool-down 5km Thought it was alive a...
  • After a Few Days Off ~~~
    ....to learn the ins and outs of a new computer, Acer Aspire S7 392Ultra Book.  Gorgeous thing to  look at, all white and silver, very porta...
Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by nico_blue. Powered by Blogger.

NYC Marathon 2003. Proudly carrying the Australian Flag!