Friday, September 08, 2006

Day 13 - An Easy Day.



Program : 35 - 55 minutes run at 75 - 85% of MHR.

A mixture of weather today : some sun then heavy cloud cover...no rain or wind yet.

I began today's session by doing some stretches at Renwick soccer field & then started the run from there : along Bong Bong road into Old South Road, into Diamond Fields Road (in pic). Turn around.

Ran out for 30 minutes, which meant I had to be back in 25 minutes (30+25=55!), or I'd be in trouble for going over 55 minutes! I made it back in 55 minutes, short of about 200m from the start! That's still a negative split of 5 minutes in my books! Stopped at the soccer field & did a few minutes of sretching.

There were no problems with this run; enjoyed it.

Avg. % of MHR = 73 -92%

Avg. Moving Speed in kph = 7.8 to Max. 12.2. Overall speed = 6.1




No comments:

Post a Comment