Friday, March 02, 2012

Cross-training......also Raining!

Raining, but only very lightly and certainly not heavy enough to put off getting out....though I did consider it for a minute or two!

I parked in one of the many deserted streets in Renwick near where I was going to do some Magill drills.  The session consisted of :

10 min warm-up and a couple of strides.
1 Set Drills with a stride between each.
3 long hill (60sec) repeats......starting half way up!
5 min easy jog.

The Long Hill
It continued raining lightly the entire time so I was wet enough after about 45 minutes to call it a day!

2 comments:

  1. Nice hill for a wet day. Hope it clears up for you tomorrow. At least you'll have a dry pair of shoes to select from your massive collection ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! Made me laugh.....shoe collection! Drizzle here today..same tomorrow but will run no matter what!

    ReplyDelete