Tuesday, July 04, 2017

Intervals that Garmin messed up! ~~~~~

Messed up big time and I was so cross I could've screamed with annoyance!  If I mess up, that's OK but Garmin?  No siree!  The awful thing kept freezing up in the middle of the activity and all I could do was stop/start the thing and hope it got moving again.  Sometimes it did, sometimes it didn't, so I cursed and swore, got myself into a thoroughly bad mood and for most of the workout I had very little idea of what I was doing!

What I set out to do was:

12 mins warm-up  .... I did 14mins.

Set 1:
6 x 30 seconds. 30 secs RI .. did these on long incline Renwick Drive

Renwick Drive

Set 2
4 x 3.5 minutes hard  .. did these on level ground in Scarlet Street
RI 90 secs to 4 minutes

8min cool-down

Scarlet Street


I will have to look into why Garmin is refusing to work; cold weather?  I need it to work properly on Sunday!   Hope to find out because this morning's activities sent my blood pressure sky high for sure!


No comments:

Post a Comment