Friday, March 14, 2008

Chev Track....


This was so much better than yesterday's 'orrible run!

Program : 1.5km warm-up. Drills, strides, etc.
6laps, lane 8, sitting on HR 123 (83%). Time each 2laps.

All ovals, including the one where the track is, were being set up for a cross country race when I arrived at 9:30a.m. No one minded that I ran on the track so I set to work to finish before the kiddies came charging down. It was already hot at 27 degrees; the grass was cut low & lane 8 was clearly visible; wore #3 Frees.

Warm-up 1.5km - included some drills & strides.


Times for each 2 laps = 5:35; 5:29; 5:35.
AHR = 120 (81%); MHR = 125 (84%).

I left without a warm-down as XC about to start.

Lap times today were the fastest to date, which Ewen says is "really, really good" & I think he's right! "Really, really good" is so much better than just 'really good'.








3 comments:

  1. After your stuff-up with quoting the previous similar session, I reserve the right to retract one of those reallys.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i think it's really, really, really good so there Ewen!

    ReplyDelete