Thursday, March 13, 2008

Like a very old & heavy elephant was how I plodded out & back this morning! I didn't run yesterday thanks to a stomach bug that kept me in bed for most of the day. I was more than a little surprised to find that I still felt so sluggish for today's run which really turned into a jog/walk affair. I started far too late & it was already very hot by 10:30a.m.

Program: 10 km easy (don't worry about neg. split etc...)

Not much use if I had worried! Some of the bug must have still been hiding somewhere as I went from a run to a jog to a walk to a very slow elephant walk!

10km in 86 minutes (!). AHR = 74%; MHR =80%.

I must get to the track before the heat tomorrow or else leave it till late evening. I hope there's something left in the tank!


No comments:

Post a Comment