Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Using the treadmill...

Monday....Rest!

Tuesday : 4km....raining so I used the treadmill at the gym, new ones; very hi-tech!

Wednesday: 10km... if feeling good try for negative split.

Rain...gym treadmill for 10km .

I don't know what it is about these new treadmills, but my back was killing me after about 5km today. The surface/material/suspension or whatever it is was just too hard on my legs & back. I didn't get the negative split & had to walk the last kilometre.

Rain or shine, out doors tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Hi LL,

    When I run on a tready I also get sore. For me it is the posture of trying to run without falling over...I tend to lean into the machine or away from the machine. Either way I pull a muscle in my back. It goes away and is just temporary because of the unusual running form but no doubt a lot of mileage would do a serious injury.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t any word to appreciate this post.....Really i am impressed from this post....the person who create this post it was a great human..thanks for shared this with us. ลู่วิ่งไฟฟ้า

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found that site very usefull and this survey is very cirious, I ' ve never seen a blog that demand a survey for this actions, very curious... ลู่วิ่งไฟฟ้า

    ReplyDelete