Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Same Again ~~~

Pretty much like the previous two days :

3.5km walk from school through Renwick and back to the school to look in on the new calf who was draining the last few drops of milk from her mother's 'tank'!  Then across to the goats' paddock where, for my trouble, all I got was a butt in the legs from 'Bucky"!

Checking on the calf, centre trees!


A hasty retreat, some name calling and over to the soccer field where I walked today's 21 minutes...this was to give my knee a break...as in a rest!




Today....5km

2 comments:

  1. Now I know where those roads are! At least you didn't get a magpie peck on the head as well as a butt from Bucky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! A Butt from Bucky is more than enough for one day! He whacks a punch and leaves a bruise!

    ReplyDelete