Thursday, October 10, 2013

The Only News for My Blog .......

I have a smart phone!!!  My first smart phone!  The new Samsung Galaxy S4!  And I'm thoroughly gob-smacked!!

I can't believe what it can do.....it can do everything and then some!

I've downloaded the PDF file of the User Manual...all 147 pages of it! In the past 4 days I've followed every page, every step...and I'm still only up to page 88!!  I went into the Telstra shop this morning to tell the especially nice and helpful assistant how pleased I was and what fun I was having.  He couldn't believe I was working my way through the full version of the user manual; apparently most don't bother, but I think it's the only way to find out all the amazing things this piece of wonder can do!  I know I won't use many of the apps etc but what fun finding out how they all work!  Millions if features just for the camera alone!!

I should be through all 147 pages by the time the next model is released, although...these days new models seem to arrive almost the next day!

In the meantime.....back to the manual!

Oh, nearly forgot : I can start light jogging next week on grass surfaces...6 weeks after arthroscopy on my left knee.

Now....back to the Samsung Galaxy S4, User Manual, page 89! 

Mine is black!

4 comments:

  1. How long before you start blogging from the phone? :) (Good news about the jogging).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! I'm not up to that page yet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're clever! It does everything? If it vacuums, cooks dinner and reduces my phone bill, I'm buying one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha! Very funny! By the time I get to page 147 I'll probably find that it does all the things you mention!!

    ReplyDelete