Sunday, September 25, 2005

"Long" Run



......even the cows were amused to see this sluggard sauntering past this morning!

An overcast, cool morning with quite a heavy fog on the ranges, I put in some walk breaks because that's what I felt like doing! In this ambling fashion 80 minutes became 90 minutes. Now for this week's program.....

SEPTEMBER

26 - 4km 'easy'

27 - 4km 'easy'

28 - TIME TRIAL : 3km fast - usual warm-up, strides, stretching. Usual GRRRR!

29 - Rest Day.

30 - 6km 'easy'

Sat 1 - 3km 'easy' or rest.

Sun 2 - Long Run 16km 'easy'

3 comments:

  1. Hey - cool banner Chickybabe! Nice easy runs are just the best on a nice morning aren't they - sounds like one to remember...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes that banner is great.

    It's terrific seeing someone of your vintage posting html code on the Net. I think this officailly makes you a computer nerd.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the guys - great banner! Hannah's done me one but I still can't figure out how to get it on my blog - I mustn't be as 'computer nerdish' as you ;-)

    Good luck with the time trial tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete