Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Track session



<........Today, for the first time, I used the running track at Chevalier College, Bowral! Had the whole thing to myself...& just as well; me, running on a track? Enough to frighten the bravest!

Warm up, some strides & stretching & then, on your mark.....! 4x445m, fully rested between each rep.

Times - (1) 2:05.0 (2) 2:07.1 (3) 2:07.5 (4) 2:05.7

Completely out of breath at the end of each lap but OK afterwards! This was different from anything I've done before & it was tough but I liked it!

Forgot to mention that I ran in lane 7.....i.e. between 6 & 8!!

6 comments:

  1. That is fast running CB - 4:44 per kilometre pace! I think you will soon do something pretty special. You forgot to mention you were running in lane 7.

    Now, if only I could run such consistent times I might be able to run out of sight some sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great session - well done LL!

    J.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I did forget to say I ran in lane 7!! I'll go back & put it in!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good for you Chickbabe! Chevalier College has such beautiful grounds too - I am envious that you have access to it. Great times too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a very consistent session Chickybabe. Fantastic effort to run each interval at that pace and maintain it for all of them. I think you will be able to run out of sight on a dark night sometime soon. Not long to go for the slowcoach version of the 6 Foot Track.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks all for comments!

    AK, there's always something 'coming up next!! Story of my life!!

    ReplyDelete