Monday, October 17, 2005

An 'Easy' Run

An 'easy' run....that seems to be the title for most days! It was raining here & I really didn't feel like getting wet so 6km on the gym treadmill became today's session.

Thanks to Flash Duck's help, (thank you FD!), I've downloaded the software necessary to transfer data from my Polar S625x to the computer. I've read through & I think I understand most of it, so later tonight I'm going to have a go at uploading today's session. I just can't believe the amount of data, charts, graphs etc. etc. that come with this software; I expect it'll take me all night to find all the bits & pieces & then hopefully it works out...should be an interesting experiment! (I hope I've used the up & down loading terms in the right places...it's all guess work with me!)

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with the software LL. I suspect you will have it mastered in no time at all (... however long that is... or isnt).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wobbly, it's looking like a long dark night! Very frustrating! I just need to get past a mind-block right now...maybe I should start fresh tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks AK! I've started Pilates classes at least 3-4 times!! On each occasion I've nearly 'gone out of my mind' with boredom & given up after 2 or 3 classes! I might get a video....thanks for in information.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything is going well with the PPP software. I have used it from Day one and it is worth getting it up and going.. It is great to compare graphs over time. If you need any help don't hesitate to ask. The software can do lots of great things.

    ReplyDelete