Friday, November 04, 2005

10km Run


I took a Rest Day yesterday...no motivation to run! Hot, humid day. Today much cooler, so I made up for it by doing an 'easy' 10km.

I'm getting the hang of this Polar software at last..entirely due to CR Robert Song with whom e-mails have been flying back & forth over the last few days! He's given me such clear directions of what to click on, what to click off, go to 'Options', 'Curve Properties', 'Error Correction', 'Hardware', 'Person Properties', 'HR Zones' ..& a million other things & places I'd never have known about; wonderfully generous with time & patience! Thank you so much, Graham!

I told him today that, until I got this software, I used be looking forward to reading the information from the watch....now I just can't wait to get back & start downloading & studying all the information on the HR curve, the graphs, etc. I was thinking about it all the time I was running this morning....what will the HR curve show? What colours will I choose for various charts? Pace & Lap from the turn-around should be interesting.....etc. etc...thinking! thinking! It's simply amazing & I knew I'd be hooked for sure!

Rest Day tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. Glad you're having fun with the software LL.. I love looking at all the clever graphs and maps I can download from Garth the Garmin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you need a rest day tomorrow LL so you have more time to play with your Polar software.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go technochicky!
    Enjoy your new plaything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your report card CB! Of course you are much too generous. I bet none of your students ever failed!

    ReplyDelete