Friday, November 25, 2005

Ready to Reach for The Skies!


....and the clouds are full of rain! Rain falling all night & still falling now, just 2 hours before Flash Duck & Peter call for me on their way to Katoomba. Wombatface arriving towards evening; Wildthingrunning & Mr Wildthing will be there around 7:00p.m., so we'll meet up for a 7:30p.m. meal, for which FD & I will make a reservation when we arrive. Final plans for tomorrow's 6ft track will be the major point of discussion I guess!

It looks like a wet day for tomorrow; creeks will be high I suppose - they are around Mittagong & its outskirts; I'm thinking of taking a snorkel & flippers & possibly a wet-suit!! I'm wondering what it'll be like to run this course in the rain!!! Thunderstorms are forecast for the afternoon! I'm getting a bit nervous, but whatever it's like I will go the distance, baring some terrible mishap along the way! May the force (of all Cool Runners) be with us!

Full report early next week.

4 comments:

  1. The Force will definitely be with you LL :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're with you all, all of the way.

    Now I know, that's why everyone has been taking up swimming!

    :--))

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't wait to read the report...i hope you have an enjoyable time...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time LL - enjoy all that lovely company and have lots of fun. I do hope the rain stays away for you tomorrow. I'm really looking forward to reading your report next week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete