Sunday, June 11, 2006

Day 1 of 14 Day Program - 4th Series.

A Moderate Day!

I don't think we got anywhere near the predicted top of 10 degrees today! First in a long while that I can recall having to have the central heating on for most of the day - I don't mind the rain but the cold wind today was enough for me to decide on the gym at 3:00pm, the time they open on Sundays.

Day 1 (for the fourth time): 10 minutes jog warm-up. Stretches.

45-65 minutes at 75 - 80% of MHR.

Short brisk walk warm-down & stretches.

Late afternoons are simply 'not my thing!' I felt heavy & slow & both knees were aching....from what? Cold? Wear & Tear? Age?? Definitely not the last one! I couldn't get my HR up to the expected average, staying around 70% for most of the time. Not a good session; just did the time.

Time = 60 minutes
Distance = 7km



...feeling like a jumbo!

A brief email from Ewen this morning from Vancouver to say they didn't have the internet whilst in LA but all was going well; more details tomorrow...which I'll pass on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment