Monday, June 12, 2006

Day 2 - Recovery Day.


At 7:00am this morning it was zero degrees in Mittagong, said the man on the radio! That would mean -2 in Bowral & around -4 in Moss Vale!! Clear skies & sunny and a top of 10 degrees forecast. When I looked out the kitchen window - several hours later! - a pigeon was "skating" on the ice in the frozen over bird bath....I know this is a penguin but it will have to do...the real thing flew off before I could get the camera!

No Running! Stationary cycle for about 45 minutes.

2 comments:

  1. Did the real one have a scarf and beanie on :-)

    Brrrr, zero degrees. I don't blame you for staying inside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've had one sub zero morning this year and I hope it stays that way do my nose doesn't fall off!!

    Thanks so much for your message of support on my blog before the race :)

    I really enjoyed the Half on sunday. My plan, which I'm really looking forward to now, is to run my first full marathon in Canberra next year.

    ReplyDelete