Monday, March 21, 2016

After the Orthopaedic Surgeon's Appointment! ~~~~~

GOOD NEWS :  No surgery!  Physio starts immediately; walking, indoor cycling and swimming ... all according to how much I can do without any pain!  Possibly anything up to 6 months before I'll completely forget about it, but anything is better than having surgery unless there are no other options.  So here I go, starting all over again with a short walk tomorrow!

Day 21 Plank, 2.5 minutes : Just made it!  Don't think I had even another 5 seconds left in me!





4 comments:

  1. Woohoo no surgery. Now that IS good news Norma. Now do those exercises and everything the physio says and you will be back. I knew you would. Just take your time - no rush. It will happen. I'm so pleased for you. AND you will have great abs!! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patience is what I'm short on, Ruth, but I'm going to have to learn it fast!

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! That's the best news I've had all week. Well, it's only Tuesday, but I don't expect to get any better news. Be careful and stay well below your pain threshold - which I know is pretty high!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for good advice as usual,Ewen! Trying a walk this morning....can't wait to get out!

      Delete