Tuesday, March 01, 2016

Road & Trail Repeats ~~~~

Chevalier track, instead of road, so as to run on grass surface.  I didn't use the lanes; ran across and back on the oval.  Lovely cool breeze .. Autumn you are most welcome! ..




Directions were to "guesstimate" 5km pace for this session by asking 'could I maintain this pace for 5km?'  If the answer is 'yes', keep going;  if the answer is 'no', slow down.  Pity I didn't read that before starting, instead of now at home because I definitely belong to the latter category .. couldn't have maintained the pace for 5km!  Oh well, lesson learned for next time!

Warm-up jog
8 x 1 minute across oval
RI 2 min jog
HR 65%-73%
TE....Minor!!
Ahead of VP (Virtual Partner) for all 8 reps.
Stretches.

Started March, 30 day Plank!
Day 1.... 20 seconds!  WooHoo!!  Easy!!

2 comments:

  1. Lesson learned? I'll believe it when I see it. You've always been impetuous.

    ReplyDelete