Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Day 4 - A Hard Day.

In fact, it was a very hard day! And very cold & windy! Maximum 10 degrees was forecast but hovering around 8 degrees now at 4:30p.m. & a misty rain coming in over the hills. Just back from taking Oscar & Oliver for a quick run - walk for me - around the soccer field & so relieved to get back into a warm house.

Today's programme : Track Intervals....Chev. track
Warm-up, stretches, 3x100m strides.
6 x 800m @ 90% of MHR!!! 2 Sets of 3.
Warm-down.

Well, I did it! 2 minutes walk recovery & 6 minutes between sets. But it got sooooooo hard! And I wasn't faaaaaast! And the wind bleeeeeew me backwards! And I had to share my oval for the first time with the students who must have thought I was reeeeeeeally mad! But I kept goof form all the time!

I hope Ewen will be satisfied with today's effort...I'll soon find out!


4 comments:

  1. I hate having to share my running spots too!

    And I assume that was a typo and you meant good form? :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm more than satisfied.

    I hope the students were watching your goof form. They would have been impressed by the drills.

    By the way, your keyboard is stickinggggggggg.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owen, it started out as a typo a while back, but I use it all the time now when I "talk" to my blog... & Ewen!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yikes, that's sooooo cold! Everyone here whinges when it gets to a minimum of 10.

    ReplyDelete