Monday, July 17, 2006

Day 2 - "Whatever Day"



No one could have been more surprised than I to find, in the new programme 14 day cycle, a day with the enigmatic title of "Whatever". All will be revealed in due course, but in general it means exactly what it says : I can do whatever I like! Sort of! I have a choice of doing any one activity out of seven and they are listed in order of preference.

However, I assume this is not strictly binding under the law as it stands at present (hope I'm right Ewen!) so I've taken upon myself the decision to do activity #5 today...which is :

20 to 30 minutes maximum of easy running.

My reason for this choice is : tomorrow is an "Easy Day" involving very little running & I'd rather use one of the other activities after what is called a Hard Day!

This is ground-breaking stuff I'm onto here, fellow bloggers & gives rise to my thought for the day:

.........how fortunate I am to have such a friend/coach willing to give time & encouragement to someone who was referred to recently in a magazine as "the unstoppsable, ageless wonder" (LOL), but who in real life is just Chickybabe who can't run out of sight on a dark night!

2 comments:

  1. Think I would prefer to be told what to do..choices just confuse me. And for the record, you will always be an 'unstoppable ageless wonder' to me, Norma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That magazine's got you nailed, LL! I couldn't think of a better description :-). What mag and issue was it? I'd love to see the whole article.

    Gnome

    ReplyDelete