Monday, August 27, 2007

Spring is Here....


...but not much 'spring' in my steps yesterday!
Program : 30km run at low HR 105 -113 (71% - 76%).
I did this run as 3 x10km loops from the car out along Diamond Fields Road. Gels, sports drink & water in the car. For the last 2 loops (20k) my legs ached badly ...for whatever reasons....and did so for the rest of the day! Still a bit sore today.
Loop 1. (10k) 1 hour 20 minutes...slow!
AHR 105.
Loop 2. (10k) 1 hour 23 minutes ...slower!
AHR 106.
Loop 3. (10k) 1 hour 29 minutes..slowest!
AHR 103
4 hours 15 minutes running time.
68km Week Total.

4 comments:

  1. Yahoo! Spring is here. Now I have no excuses not to get out there and clock up some K's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great running LL! I'm looking forward to catching up with you again after the MM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LL - your training is coming along very well for MM. You are making me wish I was going to be there also :)

    Take care of yourself & safe training.

    Kx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is cool to read in everyones blogs about the arrival of spring. It has been too long comming this time I think.

    ReplyDelete