Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Preparing for GC.......

Ttoday I had to change the training week around a bit, so as Phase 3 is the last week for Gold Coast.

That meant that I nearly 'stuffed up' - heaven help me against Ewen's wrath - by going from Phase 3 to Phase 2 this morning when I should have begun with Phase One. I checked my diary before leaving & was thus able to avert the catastrophe of doing the wrong week!

Program : 6km @ HR 75% (116)

I ran on Old South Road for 8km - 2km more than planned. The morning was such a good one: not at all cold; in fact MB shows 21 degrees. I wish MB would speed up! It's so slow bringing up results.

AHR 67%; MHR 88%

For the return 4km I ran accelerations from one roadside post to another & then jogged to the next one. That way, I included some speed & got back quicker!


No comments:

Post a Comment